lensin' it up
because M.L asked for it
That's the one!!! Thanks.
i like to see good friends again.
m.l - glad to have been of service :)g - I love this one, it's my favourite.
WOW! Amazing contrast and composition! Like a lot your blog! Love this one!
thank you, thank you. far too kind.
Wow. This is a beautiful shot. You should take more landscape shots...nicely done. Well framed and well focused. Cheers. Regards from Vienna, -T
Thanks, T. As you might have guessed, I like the sea. I really hope to take more, once life slows down a little.
Nice Shot. Is that Nice, FR ? Very Moody
no sorry it's scheveningen, NL
thank you!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's the one!!! Thanks.
i like to see good friends again.
m.l - glad to have been of service :)
g - I love this one, it's my favourite.
WOW! Amazing contrast and composition! Like a lot your blog! Love this one!
thank you, thank you. far too kind.
Wow. This is a beautiful shot. You should take more landscape shots...nicely done. Well framed and well focused. Cheers. Regards from Vienna, -T
Thanks, T. As you might have guessed, I like the sea. I really hope to take more, once life slows down a little.
Nice Shot. Is that Nice, FR ? Very Moody
no sorry it's scheveningen, NL
thank you!
Post a Comment