lensin' it up
Portrait week! Yes, been digging deeply again.
thank you very much.
I love the lightness of these images.
why thank you. :)
Nice photos! You caught my eye on Jane's blog because you quoted a line from Gorecki :D That's my all time favourite song, and I adore all of lambs music :)
Nice to meet you, Jem. Thanks for stopping by. Gorecki is my all time favourite song, too. It's a classic!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
thank you very much.
I love the lightness of these images.
why thank you. :)
Nice photos! You caught my eye on Jane's blog because you quoted a line from Gorecki :D That's my all time favourite song, and I adore all of lambs music :)
Nice to meet you, Jem. Thanks for stopping by. Gorecki is my all time favourite song, too. It's a classic!
Post a Comment