Yup, this is a recent shot. Doesn't look so bad, if you don't know the usual water level. I think we will reach the peak on Wednesday... unless of course it's raining cats and dogs, like at the moment.
The shoutbox is gone. I misplaced the code, and I can't find it in this mess of mine. *sheepish grin*
5 comments:
A great spectacle. The river of life. Fine work the curves to tree.
wow...i like the curve lines of the steps...beautiful landscape (specially the tower in the background) nice perspective shot:-)
Looks like everyone was out trying to enjoy some warmer weather. A great people shot!
Is that a recent shot? Or has the water level risen even further? Keep your camera dry! And yourself, for that matter.
(Btw, where has the shoutbox gone?)
Yup, this is a recent shot. Doesn't look so bad, if you don't know the usual water level. I think we will reach the peak on Wednesday... unless of course it's raining cats and dogs, like at the moment.
The shoutbox is gone. I misplaced the code, and I can't find it in this mess of mine. *sheepish grin*
Post a Comment