227: Light Connection

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before anyone asks, yup, meddled with the contrast a little.

Anonymous said...

well, nice effect.
very elementar.

Anonymous said...

Die Geschichte der Gegensätze von Natur und Technik in einem Bild, klasse!
Gerd

Anonymous said...

i like the colors tone here...kinda vintage look wt cool texture of the clouds and power lines...nice shot:-)

jane said...

What a brooding sky! Gorgeous.

.bk said...

Thank you all! I know I haven't been visiting your blogs as often as I should have, I don't even have a proper excuse, except for exams and such pesky things; please, be assured that I *really and most clearly* appreciate every single comment of yours.


Thank you for all your kinds words, thoughts and opinions, insights and suggestions.

Once the exam-induced craziness is over, I'll make sure to be visiting regularily again.

Anonymous said...

I like the grain and tone here, it gives it a dark mysterious feel.

Regards,
Jason

micki said...

I like the meddling effects, very cool shot!! Has a nice early evening summer storm look to it.

Anonymous said...

Interesting image.