Wonderful! There are so many elements to this that I like. The round gazebo like thing on the left, the bird, the bridge, the architecture... Where is this?
Lol, thank you for your belief in my photos; opening a gallery would be a very far away thing for me, if ever. But you can continue to tell me such things :) Feel the same about your photos.
3 comments:
Nice mood and I see that all the buildings are in the same color and they look beautifully in this light.
Excellent shot!
Wonderful! There are so many elements to this that I like. The round gazebo like thing on the left, the bird, the bridge, the architecture... Where is this?
Lol, thank you for your belief in my photos; opening a gallery would be a very far away thing for me, if ever. But you can continue to tell me such things :) Feel the same about your photos.
Great view of this Scottish city.
Post a Comment