I love streets like this. So charming and quite different from where I live. This photo has a cozy feel to it. I apologize, I remember, now that you've written it again, where your "blue" photo was taken - you did mention it previously. I'm checking with Luis to make sure I can share his tip on correcting softness (I couldn't explain it in my own words & would have to paste his email into a post). Once he gives me the go, I'll put it in a post.
Hi BK, I can email you the HTML solution Luis emailed me for the soft focus problem I was having. I can't put it in a comment box or posting because it won't accept the HTML code. You would need to give me your email, I didn't see a contact area on your site.
6 comments:
Wonderful photos,good shot!
I love streets like this. So charming and quite different from where I live. This photo has a cozy feel to it.
I apologize, I remember, now that you've written it again, where your "blue" photo was taken - you did mention it previously.
I'm checking with Luis to make sure I can share his tip on correcting softness (I couldn't explain it in my own words & would have to paste his email into a post). Once he gives me the go, I'll put it in a post.
Hi BK,
I can email you the HTML solution Luis emailed me for the soft focus problem I was having. I can't put it in a comment box or posting because it won't accept the HTML code. You would need to give me your email, I didn't see a contact area on your site.
Old city streets are great, so full of character and charm.
and you have been on the road as well! i'm jealouse while sitting here on my office chair...
I like your composition slightly above street level. Lovely scene.
Post a Comment