I'm glad you're feeling better. And happy birthday!
I would like to see a sharper focus on the glass. To me the glass is the first thing that caught my attention and the strongest part of the image. I like the strong diagonal line running across the image. It could be a really nice shot and certainly worth exploring more.
BTW - I finally remembered to add a link to your page so I can remember where you are :)
8 comments:
I like this one! Oh, and happy belated 25th birthday. Guess you need to update your 'about bk'...
Shhhhh. I was hoping of keeping it a secret.
I'm glad you're feeling better. And happy birthday!
I would like to see a sharper focus on the glass. To me the glass is the first thing that caught my attention and the strongest part of the image. I like the strong diagonal line running across the image. It could be a really nice shot and certainly worth exploring more.
BTW - I finally remembered to add a link to your page so I can remember where you are :)
Hello fella European, i like the hamburg posts. I've never been, but i very much like your work. I'm also a analog only girl. Keep it up
Yay! Birthday! Got me again, ey? How do *you* like 25, then? Anyhoo, all the best, big hugs and see you soon... m@
Happy birthday !
For sure a strange picture. You can keep looking at it !
thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and the comments.
which brings me to...
Anonymous (comment on 1st Sep) - I know who you are, hehe.
Rock - Well, yes, you are right, there's a lack of focus and 'sharpness'. A 50mm lense certainly has its limits. Too bad I had to find out this way...
And thanks for adding my link, that's very nice.
M@ - Yup gotcha! Hehe. Well 25 is not that different from 24...
50mm - Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate it. How'd you find me?
Sidney - I find it interesting that you say 'strange'. In what way? Because there's no real 'eye catcher'? Just wondering.
hey, when exactly was your birthday, maybe we have at the same day, oh yes and happy birthday ;)!!
Post a Comment