100: Mural (The London Series)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 comments:

jane said...

Superb focus!

.bk said...

*blush* glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

The point where the v-shaped line crossing the block meets up with the perpendicular line makes for a nice focal point to your image. It is especially effective because the only place where the image is sharp is where they meet. Very nice minimalistic shot.

Sidney said...

I said "strange" but maybe I should have used the word "interesting" instead.
Those are pictures of daily things but photographed in a way that makes you think (un-expected).
I am still looking at "Kitchen" and I still have no clue. I guess there is no explanation. So the "in or out of focus" is not relevant here.
So what is the feeling that comes up when I look at "Kitchen" ? Just "strange".
This is the same with today's picture!
I am not sure the impression I have of your pictures are more clear with all those cryptic explanations :-)

Cami said...

Great dof and texture.

Unknown said...

WOW - nice dof here!