101: Tilt? (The London Series)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 comments:

jane said...

Great contrast.

Anonymous said...

VeRy DiSoRiEnTiNg!

Anonymous said...

your bw tone is beautiful...love the perspective and pattern of the windows...great cpmposition:-)

.bk said...

thank you all ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great title - love the pattern and the reflections.

Cami said...

Which way is up?

Anonymous said...

well - that's a city i would like to be now...

.bk said...

Thanks everyone.


G - triple posting? I've taken liberty to delete 2 of your 3 posts.

Lady - First off, thanks for stopping by. Now if you rotate the shot 90 degrees to the left you can see which way is up.

Dan - See, that's the fun thing, people tilting their heads to figure out what's going on. I've been known to tilt my head when walking the streets in search of subjects...

Ian, Sarah, outdoorexposure, rock and jane - thanks, I hope you enjoyed the photograph.