lensin' it up
much to read and much to learn..
wanna suggest a title?
nice contrast of bw...playing wt angle and lines in different direction make this shot look so cool....feel a little bit abstract image also:-)
good abstract, what is it?
Okay I've looked for quite a long time. What am I looking at? Is it a reflection?
Hm, no, it's not a reflection. I'll give you guys a hint - I took this one while at the library.Second guess, anyone?
I still don't know!
It's a book on the right and two chairs on the left. One of the chairs is turned upside down and put on the other chair...
Okay, I thought there was a chair and paper, but I was trying to tie the two chairs into one object - duh :)
Nice photo ! Lines and colours are splendid!
So abstract!
I was thinking chair and books, but was confused about how they could merge like that. It's nice to know I'm not crazy and that one of the chairs was just turned upside down.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
nice contrast of bw...playing wt angle and lines in different direction make this shot look so cool....feel a little bit abstract image also:-)
good abstract, what is it?
Okay I've looked for quite a long time. What am I looking at? Is it a reflection?
Hm, no, it's not a reflection. I'll give you guys a hint - I took this one while at the library.
Second guess, anyone?
I still don't know!
It's a book on the right and two chairs on the left. One of the chairs is turned upside down and put on the other chair...
Okay, I thought there was a chair and paper, but I was trying to tie the two chairs into one object - duh :)
Nice photo ! Lines and colours are splendid!
So abstract!
I was thinking chair and books, but was confused about how they could merge like that. It's nice to know I'm not crazy and that one of the chairs was just turned upside down.
Post a Comment