lensin' it up
I'm terribly sorry for the lack of commenting and updating. I shall catch up on that on Saturday.
This one is a little dark bk
What a dark, moody film noir look. I like it a lot!
like the way the eye is led through this shot - good composition
Ian - Sentiment noted. It was wide after 10 p.m. when I took this one. So yeah, it's a bit dark. I like darker :)Rock and Emma - thank you.
I love how dark this is - definitely film noir.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This one is a little dark bk
What a dark, moody film noir look. I like it a lot!
like the way the eye is led through this shot - good composition
Ian - Sentiment noted. It was wide after 10 p.m. when I took this one. So yeah, it's a bit dark. I like darker :)
Rock and Emma - thank you.
I love how dark this is - definitely film noir.
Post a Comment